EnF Engraving is committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers. Below we outline our terms and conditions which protect all parties while using our website and our services.
Us, We, Our – Is all affiliated parties associated with EnF Engraving, this includes suppliers, staff and associated businesses.
You – The Customer
Guest – A customer who has not created a user account on EnFEngraving.com
This website – refers to www.enfengraving.com
Product Designer – refers to Editor which makes up part of many of our product listings.
Product – The entire package you are purchasing including the item and any associated gift boxes or extras.
Item – The part of a product being engraved in the product designer
Item template – The pre-defined layout of an item that we have created and that you can edit, resize, add to and reposition within the product designer.
Layout – The layout you have created within the product designer using an item template created by us.
Writing – Any reference to writing or written in these terms includes Emails.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 01844 353356 or 07584300408
Live Chat – Available on our website
Postal Address –
6 Flint Hollow,
Use of website
- This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- You can access most areas of our website without registering including and using the Product Designer and ordering a product(s) as a guest.
Website Registration/Account Creation
- Website registration is optional, you can use the product Designer and Order products as a guest
- Each registration is for a single user. We do not permit the sharing of your username or passwords with other people. Responsibility of account security regarding passwords rests with you. If you believe your account has been breached please contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your account at our discretion if you breach any of your obligations under these terms.
- We may do a clearance of our database(s) occasionally and may delete your account and associated Data if you have not logged in for 2 or more years.
- We may change and modify product prices, item prices, engraving prices, artwork prices and delivery prices without notice.
- We charge separately for post and packing, insurance, artwork and any other additional charges relating to your order unless otherwise stated.
- All product images on our website are for illustrative purposes only, though we have tried to give an honest representation of the item shown, colour, lighting and the settings of your device may affect this.
- We make every effort to ensure accuracy in descriptions and item specifications throughout our website. It’s possible sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and overall measurements may vary slightly on the item ordered.
- If an item is out of stock but we are confident we can meet your deadline we may delay dispatch of your order until we receive new stock and upgrade shipping at our own cost as required.
- If an item you have ordered is damaged or unavailable, we will switch in a near identical product in its place. If an alternative item is not suitable, we will contact you with options available.
- The packaging of a product may vary from the images shown.
- We reserve the right to brand all of our Personalised Products.
- All layouts, items, designs, products and templates created by either you or us using the Product Designer are illustrations and do not represent exactly how a product will look when received.
- Once you have purchased your product, we reserve the right to edit text position, line breaks, text size, image size and image position of your proposed layout to better suit the item being engraved at our discretion and without consulting you.
- All colours used in the Product Designer are ignored unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions or elsewhere in the product listing. The colour of the engraving is dependent on materials being engraved as stated in the product details.
Editing Text and uploading Images to the Product designer
- Whenever you make use of the product Designer feature which allows you to edit layout and upload new materials to the website you must comply with the following standards –
- Your layout/upload –
- must be accurate
- Be genuinely held
- Comply with English and Welsh law and any country from which the design is changed or uploaded from.
Your Layout/upload must not –
- Be defamatory towards any person or group.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or Inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- be likely to deceive any person
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- promote any illegal activity
- be in contempt of court
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
- We reserve the right to refuse the order if the uploaded material or layout breaks the above rules. A Refund will be issued as per our cancelled orders policy below.
- By using the Product Designer and associated upload facilities you accept that this is done at your own risk. You must retain a copy of your uploaded material and under no circumstances do we accept any liability for material that is lost, damaged or otherwise corrupt during or after the uploading and layout process.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will transfer ownership of uploaded images from you to us, they will remain your property.
Upload copyright disclaimer
- When browsing an image to upload to us from your computer, you must be careful that it does not infringe anyone else’s copyright or other rights. If we produce an image for you that breaches someone else’s copyright, you will be liable.
- You agree to indemnify us against any third-party claim against us based on any image you uploaded to us that infringes a third party’s rights.
- EnF Engraving will assume that you the buyer/customer has obtained any necessary copyright permission for all images, photos and logos sent to us for engraving purposes.
- Uploaded logo and artworks are not initially charged. We will check and quote for any required work on the logo or artwork to make it engravable before quoting for any additional payment.
- We are happy to modify any of our artworks to your requirements; the price of this service will be agreed between you and us on a case by case basis.
- We are happy to create an artwork from scratch for you. This will depend on your deadline and will be quoted on a case by case basis.
- Before carrying out work on a new Artwork we may ask if you will agree to us using the new artwork to add to our artwork catalogue and on products for other customers to purchase. This allows us to give you the best price we can for the work carried out.
- If you agree to allow us to add your artwork to our artwork catalogue, we will further modify the artwork and remove any identification marks or items in the artwork that might make you or your recipient identifiable by others. (e.g Boat/Ship Names, Aircraft Registrations, unique décor or patterns etc)
- In both cases you agree that we can use photos of your bespoke artwork and final product for promotional and marketing purposes, this includes our gallery page. Product images, social media, off-line marketing material and marketplace websites if we choose to do so.
Ordering from Us
- You can order from our website (www.enfengraving.com) which guides you through the order process.
- You are offering to purchase the product from us at the price shown once all customisation has been carried out and all required options chosen as applicable, plus any additional postage and packing charges.
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering any of the Products which we sell by following the steps on our webpages and product designer (if applicable) before entering your payment details and deadline date. We will then send you an email acknowledging that we have received your order, which details the Products you have ordered. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- Our acceptance of the order takes place either when we have confirmed any engraving instructions with the order or when your item has been switched to the ‘Processing’ Stage.
- Please be sure to check your order thoroughly for spelling and grammar errors. While we do our best to confirm engraving text and any uncertainty, we may not always be able to, especially during busy periods.
- We understand many items bought from us are gifts and are required for a certain date, we therefore ask you to provide a date that you require your order for.
- We will work to this date to get your item to you before or on the date provided.
- We will contact you or cancel the order as per our cancellation policy if we don’t believe we can meet your required deadline.
- We might delay dispatch of your order if stock is unavailable, but we are confident stock will be available before your deadline and that we can still meet your deadline.
- During busy periods of the year orders maybe held to deal with more urgent orders. (e.g If you order a product 1 week before Christmas but your deadline is not until the New Year we might delay working on your order until after Christmas)
- If your deadline changes for whatever reason, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If your revised deadline requires us to use an express delivery service we may ask you for an additional charge to cover the difference.
- Payment for your product(s) is to be made at the time an order is placed.
- We may offer alternative payment arrangements if an order is particularly large (e.g pay a % up front with the rest being paid on delivery) this is entirely at our discretion on a case by case basis and assumes prior communication in writing before going ahead with the order.
- If there is an issue with payment, we may offer an alternative payment arrangement, i.e direct bank transfer.
- We accept all the major credit and debit cards and our payments are handled off-site by PayPal or Stripe Payment gateways. EnF Engraving does not directly handle any financial transactions ourselves.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time and issue a full refund if:-
- We have insignificant stock to fulfil the order.
- We are unable to meet your deadline
- We are unable to deliver to your location.
- Your item layout or logo/artwork is not suitable for our machines.
- Your item layout or artwork breaks the rules of uploaded content
- An error has occurred with Pricing, Descriptions or Discounts.
- We will notify you in writing as soon as possible of the problem and offer an alternative or full refund.
- We will not be obliged to offer further compensation due to disappointment suffered.
Packing & Delivery
- We deliver to the UK and most international countries.
- We will deliver goods to the delivery address provided by you on your order. If you have placed an order and need to change the address, please contact us as soon as possible.
- We primarily use Royal Mail as our postage provider for all domestic and international orders. However, we reserve the right to use other couriers, including Hermes, DPD and DHL for any domestic or international order we deem appropriate.
- The class of postage is not stated upfront and is at our discretion. We will choose the appropriate class of shipping to meet your provided deadline. Including express shipping if a delay has been caused by us ( i.e an item going out of stock and a delay in acquiring new stock has occurred.)
- We will state the shipping class and method on the dispatch notification email, a tracking number can be provided on request for everything apart from items sent Royal Mail large letter.
- We offer an express shipping option and recommend you use it if your deadline is the same week the order is placed, if unsure then contact us.
- Express Shipping will be provided by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guarantee by 1pm service, DPD and DHL Depending on Product. Which method is used is at our discretion.
- All Items apart from Large Letter items have tracking or proof of delivery. Royal Mail provide a number which acts as proof of delivery, all couriers have full tracking. Some will require a signature on delivery. Royal Mail Special and Express Courier Delivery have end to end tracking and require a signature on delivery.
- If you have not received your item within 14 days after your order is marked dispatched, then please contact us.
- If we reproduce a Product for you and subsequently the original is returned to us as undelivered by Royal Mail, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee up to 100% of the sale price of the reproduced product, including item costs and shipping costs.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Due to the nature of our products they may go straight into the engraving phase. This is signified by the order being switched to ‘processing’ and any changes to your order will not be possible after this point.
- We have no liability to you unless you notify us of any damaged, defective or incorrect quantity items within 72 hours of delivery. You must return products within 7 days as per our instructions and retain a proof of posting.
- Most products that have no specific customisation to your requirements can be returned and refunded. If unsure Please contact us to confirm this is the case with your order.
- You pay for the cost of return postage on items that are not faulty or damaged.
- Personalised Items cannot be returned unless damaged or faulty, we will replace the damaged and faulty product(s). We may ask you to provide a photo of damaged goods to help us investigate or understand why and how they got damaged.
Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Events Beyond our Control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident and weather.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our Website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- We do not warrant that Products on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.